Monday, February 27, 2017

Atomic Highway RPG - Smokes's Journal #7

I told them not to go to town. I told them not to make trouble. I told to keep moving. I told them not to stop to repair the train. Idiots! Because of them, we lost it all. Because of them, I smoked two more cigarettes. I hate smoking and I hate killing. I'm beginning to think I was better off alone.

They tell me that Lord Awesome's army, and I mean ARMY, caught up to us and wiped out everything. The train, all of the supplies, the town of Rugby, the survivors... EVERYTHING. GONE.

They tell me I kinda lost it and went on an insane killing spree. That Gopher dragged me to safety. That we escaped into a gigantic underground pipe (where we found Gopher's car, Ace's stupid glider plane thing, and my horse, miraculously still alive). They tell me I took out the Baron and his remaining men. I can't say I remember any of it... just noise and blood and smoke. So much smoke.

We travelled in that pipe for days until we came to the end. Gopher burst through with his car, launching himself into the midst of some red-skinned native tribal nation. Seeing me astride my horse, Kickstarter, they pointed and cried, "The savior has come!"

I'm guessing this won't end well.



No comments:

Post a Comment